Naruto: Flying Legends RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the ninja world with a new and unique system of rpg, and plenty of events to keep you and your friend's busy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sakura (桜, Cherry Blossoms) [WIP]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
HATESHINAI
Admin
HATESHINAI

Sakura (桜, Cherry Blossoms) [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura (桜, Cherry Blossoms) [WIP]   Sakura (桜, Cherry Blossoms) [WIP] EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 3:22 pm

Well, I am not completely sure of this one at this point. I know this is a work in progress, considering you don't have the materials or the money to even supply yourself at this point, but I would like to give you my feedback thus far.

I like the entire idea, and it seems this sword is the basic identity of your character, but it is a bit overpowered in my opinion. Its weight and length alone make it a lethal weapon among few, and would require mastery in taijutsu (at least) to wield. I will probably approve it, when the time comes to pass, but please know that when you make your character updates page, she will have to have mastery in taijutsu to make use of the weapon.
Back to top Go down
https://flyinglegends.rpg-board.net

Sakura (桜, Cherry Blossoms) [WIP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Flying Legends RPG :: Creation Center :: Misc Creation-
Jump to: